Friday, January 25, 2008

If you don't like it, stop reading

If it's not obvious, the "it" referred to in the title refers to this blog. The "you" refers to you.

This blog will likely not have a large readership, but I do expect a diverse one. I have within my immediate family two Southern Baptist ministers; I also have friends that are agnostics, atheists, Muslims and neopagans. I have people I care about that smoke like chimneys, drink like fish, and fornicate like hotel heiresses, and others that consider champagne at a wedding sinful.

It's my hope to write in such a way as to be interesting, entertaining and relevant to everybody, it's entirely possible that sooner or later I will say something that offends you. Some of you will be offended when I use profanity, some of you will be offended when I get religious; I may end up doing both in the same sentence, and that will really everybody. If so, I'm sorry, but, well ... read the title.